"This book should be required reading for patients, particularly adults, who are contemplating scoliosis surgery." Michael O. LaGrone, M.D.
If you are facing the possibility of scoliosis surgery, you need to read Scoliosis Surgery: The Definitive Patient's Reference. Written in plain English by someone who has been through it, this book explains everything you need to know about:
- What is involved in scoliosis surgery
- How to decide whether surgery is the right course of action
- What the surgical options are
- What alternatives to surgery exist, and
- How to prepare for surgery and the lengthy recovery process
Through detailed explanations of complex medical terminology and informative illustrations, this book will provide you with a solid understanding of scoliosis surgery, enabling you to better understand what your surgeon tells you and to empower you to ask more meaningful questions.
"Well-written and full of practical advice, this is a complete source of patient information. Patients will find it invaluable in preparing for their scoliosis surgery." Kurt W. Von Rueden, M.D.
The book tells you what to expect every step of the way, from initially planning to have surgery to your recovery. It drills-in to topics not commonly addressed in detail, such as:
- How to receive and interpret a second opinion
- How to save money on your surgery
- Things you should do before surgery to help ensure a better outcome
- What you need to know about pain medications
- Steps you should take to prepare your home for an easier recovery
- and much more...
"Refreshingly informative, objective, and current." Kevin C. Booth, M.D.
Order this invaluable resource online today.
Learn more about the book:
► Read testimonials
► Review the Table of Contents
► Read a sample excerpt from the book
► Learn about the author